Registration Page for the 2022 Texas Normal Singing School
To register for The Singing School, please complete and submit this form at the bottom of this page along with a $200, non-refundable deposit. To have us calculate your full balance, please contact [email protected] or call Levi at (806) 777-8417. To register, you must check the box that you have read the “terms and conditions” below. The registration deadline is July 10, 2022.
Early Bird Discount: $25 for every student who registers (including deposit) on/before June 5, 2022.
Recruiter Discount: $25 reduction for every new student you recruit to come in 2022.
These discounts stack.
Registrations are not considered final until your non-refundable deposits are received. Deposits can either be made with a credit/debit card, by a PayPal account balance, or by mailing a check (Attn: Levi Sisemore, 507 N Llano St., Fredericksburg, TX 78624). Please direct any questions to Levi Sisemore (806.777-8417 or [email protected]).
Total Tuition, Standard Room, and Board for Singing School are $545 (includes Sunday through Thursday nights lodging; meals Monday breakfast through Friday lunch; and all school materials and costs). Please refer to the Housing Options and Associated Costs page before registering.
Additional nights – before or after TNSS – in the housing options are available. Please refer to the Housing Options and Associated Costs page before registering.
All participants must complete and submit the required forms in addition to the general registration form.
After registering, please see the FAQ for additional details.
Terms & Conditions
By proceeding through this required menu, you are agreeing to the following:
1) That you will remit a non-refundable deposit of $200 per registrant before considering your registration to be completed.
2) That you will not be coming as, or sending, an unaccompanied minor (under the age of 18). Accompanied minors are more than welcome.
3) You agree to your likeness (e.g., photograph, video, audio, etc.) being captured by recording device at The Texas Normal Singing School and used in print and digital materials without additional consent.
4) While an active student at TNSS, you will abide by behavioral, ethical, and spiritual norms necessary to the harmonious and peaceful operation of the Singing School as determined by the Board of Directors.
5) You will take seriously the posted COVID-19 policy and refrain from attending or participating if you have cause to believe you have been infected with COVID-19 at the time of the 2022 session of TNSS.